Today’s edition of the Family Records Mystery Post features The Case of Casey Shea and the Antique Weaponry (if you’re wondering, yes, I was tempted to make a Case/Casey pun, but consider this my act of self-restraint for the day). WHO thought it was a good idea to give Casey a gun? WHAT could he possibly have up his sleeve? WHEN will the truth be revealed? WHERE did we get access to these fine rifles? WHY has a musician found himself in need of one? HOW is this going to end?
The answers to all these questions and more will be revealed soon. Stay tuned!
20 Notes/ Hide
- robinchan33 likes this
- tubeblogger reblogged this from thefamilyrecords
- neatjunkyard reblogged this from thefamilyrecords
- megbeeism likes this
- whistlers-notch likes this
- htmiguel likes this
- caseysheamusic likes this
- caseysheamusic reblogged this from thefamilyrecords
- smartard likes this
- thefamilyrecords posted this